Thursday, January 19, 2006

dayTWO

Today I awoke to Margie's phone call "I'll be there in an hour and a half." So up I jumped and off walk'n to the 7eleven located a few blocks down from the edit-office (of course its a few blocks...7eleven is like churches in the south, on every street corner).

I have been given a room in the edit-office. The edit-office is the secret office where the film makers do their editing.

First full day in the office went so good! Again there is such an atmosphere of affirmation and welcome. Marge had me pull together a portion of the RV packet..."basic RV Maintenance." I called my section: "RV Maintenance: the skinny on how to keep your RV on the R.O.A.D."

Katey is a girl who works here in the office. Not so sure what she does exactly, but as I watch her I've noticed joy, gladness, warmth, and eagerness in all that she is asked to do. Yesterday it was jokingly said she was the glue of IC. Currently I don't think that was a joke.

Plans have change and I'll be flying out Saturday morning to Minnesota with a guy named Dave. Our mission is to drive back a phat-daddy RV (#4).

Jason, Laren, and Bobby are so open to the objective input I bring to the table.

It is a joy to be here.

"We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us..." _nelson mandela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home